Top Chinese Quality Control
- US$118 per man-day (all-inclusive)
- Anywhere in China!
- Get Report in 24 Hours!
A Container Loading Inspection (CLI) is conducted once production is completed and goods are ready to be loaded into a container. We’ll send an inspector to your supplier’s facility to ensure that:
- The right products are being loaded into the container
- They are loaded according to any specific loading plans
- The quantities loaded match the quantities ordered
- Packaging materials have the right barcodes and labeling
After inspection, we’ll provide you with a detailed report. If there were any issues, we’ll provide recommendations for appropriate corrective actions.
A Pre-Shipment Inspection, or PSI, is a quality control method to help you ensure the quality of goods you receive from suppliers.
When 100% of the units in your purchase order are complete and they are 80% packed, an inspector goes to your factory to perform a number of different checks on your products.
These inspections are also often referred to as Final Random Inspections (FRI) because a random selection of goods is pulled to inspect. At Insight Quality, we use an industry-standard methodology called Acceptable Quality Limits (AQL) to determine how many units should be inspected.
We will do below product quality inspections when performing pre-shipment inspection ( PSI ) in China:
- contract quantities
- the packing way and related labels
- the storage way of your products
- workmanship appearance
- function, size and measurement
- reliability and safety tests
- related shipping files
- other specified requirements from you
A In- Production Inspection (IPI) identifies product issues early in the manufacturing cycle. This inspection is conducted on-site when at least 20% of production has been completed. It generally covers items such as:
- Packaging & Labeling
- Visual Inspection
- Physical Requirements & Dimensions
- Functional Testing
- Special Tests Specific to Your Product
- Barcode Verification
- Drop Testing
- Other Checks, as Necessary
At Insight Quality Services, we use internationally-recognized AQL sampling procedures (ISO 2859-1). This statistically valid method ensures the most accurate results. For any issues we discover, we will provide recommendations on the most appropriate corrective actions.
A factory audit is an important quality assurance tool for importers. We send an auditor to your supplier’s (or potential supplier’s) facilities to ensure compliance with certain predetermined requirements.
Below items will be investigated during a factory audit (supplier evaluation, factory evaluation> service):
- Surveying the factory profile (such as organization structure, certifications, personnel, equipment, and facilities etc…) during the factory audit (Factory Compliance Audit, Quality System Audit):
Assessing production processes and its capacity
- Checking the quality assurance and process control system
- Checking previous production records and capabilities
- Taking pictures of every aspect so you can get the “feeling” of the factory